On Your First Day
Please bring your registration form and “All About Me” sheets if these have not already been handed in.
Please bring with you every day:
- Home Book – on the first day your child will be given a home book and if you have any messages for us, please put them in there, for example, if someone different is collecting them or if they have had a bad night. We will also add any messages for you.
- A change of clothes for emergencies – we are outside in most weathers and are busy with lots of activities so best to have some spares.
- Packed Lunch – if you stay for lunch club. Please put a cool pack in with your healthy lunch and no sweets please!
- If your child is not yet toilet trained, please ensure they have sufficient nappies, wipes and nappy sacks with them plus an extra change of clothes.
Children play outside in all weathers and it can be surprisingly cold and also very muddy at times. Please bring clothing suitable for the weather conditions each day.
- Sunny Days – A named Sun Hat and Sun Cream. Please ensure you also apply sun cream before bringing your child to Preschool.
- Wet Days – A pair of Wellington Boots and a Waterproof Coat.